Translate

01 October 2009

Fatherhood is a priviledge, people

I like a beer as much as the next guy. Hell, I had five of them Wednesday night. But I was also smart enough to let my wife drive home and was damn sure not to sleep on top of my daughter.

Daniel Clark doesn't seem to be that smart. You see, Mr. Dumbass was apparently so strung out on alcohol and/or smack that he rolled on top of his 10-month old daughter and suffocated her. The 25-year old has been charged with nothing more than negligent child abuse because, as the local sheriff's department spokesman says, "there was no direct intent."

Mr. Dumbass is sitting in jail right now, most likely because he cannot post the $200k bail with his high school diploma and bank account-depleting crack habit. Here's hoping that Mr. Dumbass stays in jail for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment