Translate

17 November 2009

In Pictures: 'Cause I'm back from Lazy-Land, Part I

As you may have noticed, I've shirked my blogging responsibilities for the past couple of days. I don't know whether it was the Turnpike air or the pork roll, but I was lax in my duties.

Actually, as silly as it sounds, I really didn't like my parents' keyboard. Call me a computer snob, but I'm sorta used to the clunky Toshiba laptop I'm typing away on, and since the 'rents don't have WiFi (the horror!), I was relegated to either lugging the laptop to a Starbucks (never!) or writing on a foreign keyboard. So basically I cut the Internet time and drank it away at my old haunts spent it with my family, especially Kaitlyn.

When I last left you, I was prepping for a trip to the Crayola Factory. It was pretty sweet, as you will see. Since I'm still recovering a bit and I need blog fodder for the next week or so my creative juices have yet to recover from the 540-mile trek from Jersey back to North Carolina, I'm giving you some quick highlights from the trip. More to come in the days ahead.

Kaitlyn had no problem with the giant crayon she encountered, however Mommy was a little more frightening on this day.

As you may notice from the above pictures, Kaitlyn is a bit of a fan when it comes to arts and crafts. Her artwork will be prominently displayed in the Louvre, the National Gallery and, of course, the refrigerator.

This is our wonderful Aunt Jo Ann. She didn't know I was taking this picture. She didn't know I was posting this picture. She might not like me so much after posting this picture. This is our wonderful, wonderful Aunt Jo Ann.

While many of you (okay, all five readers of Growing Up Kaitlyn) know about YaYa, you have yet to be properly introduced to Nana. This is Nana, with an apple turnover the size of a manhole cover from Harold's. She didn't eat the whole thing. At least not in one sitting. 

1 comment:

  1. Harold's Deli make the spinning pictures stop! Its like the episode of the Simpsons when Homer does Flanders's's's's's's video dating profile and star wipes everything

    ReplyDelete